Qld Organics is Queensland’s leading producer of quality fertilisers and soil conditioners for lawns, gardens and farms. Our products are used across Australia on organic farms, vineyards, and award winning public and private gardens.
We are an Australian owned family company, run by brothers-in-law Neil Petersen and Brad Smith since 1995. All of our products are Australian made, either manufactured at our facility at Narangba in Queensland or sourced domestically.
Why use organic fertiliser?
Using an organic fertiliser has many benefits. Here are are our top 5 reasons for choosing an organic fertiliser:
- The nutrients in organic fertilisers are released slowly, so they are available when your plants need them, month after month.
- Organic fertilisers encourage earthworm activity, which means better water retention and soil aeration.
- Your garden will have lots of beneficial micro-organisms, trace elements and bacteria in it.
- Organic fertilisers won’t burn your plants like synthetic fertilisers can.
- Organic fertiliser will help your soil achieve a neutral pH level.
Why choose Qld Organics fertilisers?
There is a simple reason why Qld Organics’ range of fertilisers is the first choice for organic farmers, food producers, award-winning gardeners and professional greenkeepers across Australia: the quality of our products is our first priority. That means our fertilisers and soil conditioners actually do what we say they will do. But don’t just take our word for it, hear from our satisfied customers on our testimonials page.